Bring Back Oak!


Charles Oakley is one of the most feared players in the history of the NBA. He was an enforcer for several different teams, and remains - to an extent - Jordan's enforcer to this very day. And Oak wants back in. According to the NY Daily News, Oak is trying to make a comeback!
I'm not saying I'm better than guys who play every day. But I can play 20 minutes a night. I understand the game. I can shoot, make free throws and defend. A lot of teams don't have a general on the floor. I'm not trying to steal from anybody. Give me a tryout and if you don't think I can do it, then just cut me.
The Cavs have to go after him. Screw Anderson or Gooden, Oak will strike fear into the hearts of the East. No more will LeBron be pushed around as he was this past post-season. He can be like the grizzled old guy in Above The Rim. Who doesn't want that? C'mon!

[Via TrueHoop]

1 Responses to “Bring Back Oak!”

  1. # Blogger Maximis

    As fun as it may be to see Oakley on the Cavs...you know that the Cavs would be exponentially worse having 48 year old Charles Oakley on their team.

    You know it.  

Post a Comment

Search



XML


Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]