Kevin Willis Wants To Put You In A Pair Of Jeans Today


Kevin Willis is old. Very old. In fact he is the oldest player in NBA history. As least on record, some - including his own teammates - protest that Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo is in fact older. But that's not the interesting part of this story. Not by a long shot. When asked about Willis, Mutombo had this to say:
"He and I talked a lot this summer, he was over at my house a few times to sell me some jeans. He told me when he was done, he wanted to move on to the business world."
Um, what? I mean I know that's not what the Houston Chronicle was getting at in this blurb, but still, how can you gloss over that little fact? Kevin Willis was selling jeans to Mutombo? Was he going door to door? Was he doing it over the phone? Was he selling them to Rick Ross in a parking lot? Someone needs to get to the bottom of this, seriously.

Senior Citizens [Houston Chronicle]

4 Responses to “Kevin Willis Wants To Put You In A Pair Of Jeans Today”

  1. # Blogger J Jones

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  2. # Blogger J Jones

    Over-under on how many kids Willis has? My bet is on 15, dude was in the NBA forever and played in a bunch of different cities.

    I don't want to write an article about it but Wynalda wants to fight Jim Rome.  

  3. # Blogger Freshman

    How much would you pay for a mash-up of Mutumbo doing "Everyday I'm Hustlin?"  

  4. # Blogger J Jones

    Every dollar that I have or will ever make in my life.  

Post a Comment

Search



XML


Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]