I Love Basketball / Let's All Go to the Movies / French Toast March Madness


In honor of unsually large number of basketball games being played (nay; televised) today, I will write a haiku about each winner until I grow bored of such menial pursuits and return to my zen meditation.

Oh Great Land of Mary
Your Turtle is Quite Angry
Insert Coke Joke Here

Larry Bird isn't
walking through that door. Vita-
ly Potapenko

Lubbock's a hellhole
Say, Chestnut Hill is not so
Bobby Knight can't golf

Washington State U.
Of you I know nothing, man
Ever-present flag

2 Responses to “I Love Basketball / Let's All Go to the Movies / French Toast March Madness”

  1. # Blogger Melby

    nice work with the hyphenation. i carry a degree in english, and i approve ecstatically!  

  2. # Blogger Melby

    but the coke joke could go so many ways *cough cough* strawberry.  

Post a Comment

Search



XML


Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]